Looking for Aptos Short Sales? These homes are also known as pre-foreclosures, because they are typically brought about when a home owner owes more on a property than it is worth, and the home owner needs to sell in order to avoid a foreclosure. These are considered distressed sales, which typically make up a very small percentage of sales in Aptos. There may be no short sales available in Aptos, but if there are, you will see the Aptos short sale inventory on this page.
If you are a homeowner and are interested in doing a short sale, please check out our California Short Sale Guidebook. It’s packed with information you’ll find useful, including:
- The Foreclosure Timeline
- Different Types of Liens
- Preparing your Home for Market
- How to Start a Short Sale
- Short Sale Timeline
- Contents of the Short Sale Package
- Deficiency – who pays the difference?
- Taxation on “Phantom Income”
- Your Credit Score
- Understanding your relationship with your lender or servicer
- >Alternatives to Foreclosure
- Required Forms, Disclosures, and Advisories